Challock & Molash Gardening Society
Saturday 13th October in Molash Village Hall.
Staging from 6.45pm with show time at 7.30pm.
The classes – max two entries in each:
- Vase of garden flowers from your own garden
- Flower arrangement (not necessarily from own garden). It’s the arrangement that counts
- Plate of one variety autumn vegetable
- Any pumpkin, squash or gourd
- Plate of one variety autumn fruit
- Cooking: a delicious Banoffee Pie ( may well be eaten after judging!!)
Only £4.00 pp. Refreshments will be served of course.
Contact Ray on 01233 740592 if not a member.